The International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) developed, in partnership with Mainline, Health[e]Foundation and Frontline AIDS, a free online course to support and equip partners worldwide to advocate for the end of criminalising approaches to drug use and personal possession.
The [e]Course will comprise 7 modules:
- Introduction, definitions and support for decriminalisation
- Existing models of decriminalisation
- Making the case for decriminalisation
- Designing decriminalisation – Pt. 1: Selecting the model of decriminalisation (Forthcoming)
- Designing decriminalisation – Pt. 2: Defining drug possession for personal use (Forthcoming)
- Designing decriminalisation – Pt. 3: Sanctions and intrusiveness (Forthcoming)
- The ‘gold standard’ for decriminalisation (Forthcoming)
The [e]Course has been designed so that participants can engage with just one module or all seven, in the order that they prefer, prioritising adaptability and flexibility. At the end of each Module, participants will unlock an achievement certificate.
Website : www.idpc.net/decriminalisation